Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Facebook Account

Well after almost 2 weeks of having no Facebook account - still. I took it upon my self to make a new one. So there I was so excited to have all my friends back that I kept on adding and adding and inviting friends. After almost 50 invites... I got logged out automatically.

When I logged in, I got a warning from Facebook that I should not be adding people I don't know. Maybe they thought that I was just adding people randomly and that if I continue I will be BLOCKED from adding friends and from sending messages.

Ok fine ..... Facebook has strict rules and policies.... Gotta read the guidelines guys....

Well atleast I am happy now that I already have a new Facebook account and get in touch with my friends easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment