Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2nd Day Without Facebook Coz It Got Disabled

I survived my 1st day without Facebook beacause it got DISABLED because I posted a freaking video of a woman giving birth.... Explanation was because I was so amazed how life is delivered into this world and the magic of the act... I was in awe so I want to share the magic. Apparently some did not appreciate the magic of it. TAE.

But it kinda drove me nuuutts..! I kept singing Janet Jackson's "Come Back To Me" and Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" hahahah on the streets out loud with my friends. Crazy right?

But I think I'll do better today, since I have twitter and my blog to be busy with than nonstoply pressing "HOME".

I'll blog again tonight.... How has this inaccessibility to this freaking social networking site affected my day. 

Really.... Social Networking Media has GREATLY affected our lives.....

No comments:

Post a Comment