Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Facebook Account Disabled... Sad Sad...

Every morning when I wake up the 1st thing I do is to turn the alarm off my mobile phone. And as I turn off the alarm, the next thing I do is to check my messages, my Twitter and my Fsacebook message integrated app. 

So when I was checking my Facebook, I could not log in. I tried logging into the application, my mobile phone browser and lastly I used my PC. Still could not log in because my account was DISABLED


So I wrote to FB and hoping Id get a reply as to why my account was disabled here is what they replied. 

"Hi,

You were disabled because you created or posted content (i.e., photos, groups, shares, etc.) that violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.


Types of content that are prohibited from Facebook include, but are not restricted to the following:


• No nudity or other sexually explicit content

• No content that contains hate speech or directly attacks an individual or group
• No content that contains self harm or excessive violence
• No content that contains illegal drug use

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reactivate your account or respond to your email directly. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.  You can visit the Warnings section of the Help Center for more information:


http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=warnings


Thank you for contacting Facebook,


The Facebook Team"

After careful backtracking I remembered that I posted a video of a woman giving birth. Never had it occured to me that the video includes nudity. I was so amazed how magical child birth is and it is never in my intention to violate or malign femininity. 
I wrote to them again and tried to appeal..... So far no answer yet... tho I cans till wait.

It had been 3 years with Facebook.... All the pictures, videos, statuses.... 

This is how much social network had influence our lives.... That I will go through all these just to get back what was taken from me.... 

There.... go thru eating ice cream to feel good coz im sad.... 
This is how much Facebook had influenced my diet for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment