Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Home Shopping Network Shoot - Talika (Paris) Light 525 / 590 Skin Lightener

Finally here is the video of Talika Light 525 / 590 Skin Lightener - Light Therapy...

Hope you'll like the videos....


And for those who wants to see my part.... Here I am the last one who gave the testimonial. Gulp - breaths deeply....


Below are some information regarding the product:

1. You have to place the gadget 3cm away from the spot to be treated.
2. The green light will automatically shut down after 1 min, indicating the treatment is done and move on to the next spot.
3. Use it twice a day, one in the morning and another in the evening. * Talika Light is very handy - no bigger than your ordinary compact powder, very stylish swivel design.

* Operates in rechargeable battery, charge using the standard main socket or USB socket.
* Heat free
* No over dose (as I was told), so I can play with it when I'm bored. Or I can bring it to rave parties for a light show

Talika Light Therapy 590 Collagen Booster / 525 Skin Lightener now available!!!

CALL TODAY AT 817-7000

No comments:

Post a Comment