Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Underworld: Awakening Will Be An Event

I haven't seen a movie since since June, 2011. Loozer! Hahaha! We'll I had been busy, if you've seen my previous posts and tweets maybe you'll know why. 


Underworld: Awakening - the 4th installment to the Underworld franchise
Since June 2011 to January 2012 is a long time = 7 months. Even broke an every Christmas tradition with my close friends of watching as many films of the Metro Manila Film Fest. But I can not let UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING just pass me by! January 20, 2012 will be an event! I missed buying the biggest popcorn and the biggest drink to munch and gulp up inside the movie house, while big screen amazing myself. And reviewing, discussing the movie with my friends after.


I've always seen UNDERWORLD in the big screen with my bffs, Marx, Patrick etc... A fan will always be a fan. Underworld (2003), Underworld: Evolution (2006), Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. I missed Kate in the 3rd installment, but she is back! 


I love the energy, the fight scene choreography, the costumes, of course the story line and how they created the whole Vampire and Lycan world and history, past to future. But who would not be amazed of the so called Femme Fatal? Kate in the black skintight black leather costume kicking some serious ass. Award!!!! 

Found this 2 min + trailer, shows more clips from the movie - Huray!!!

Staring: Kate Beckinsale, Michael Ealy and India Eisley


The movie will also be 3D and also available on IMAX 3D, distributed by Columbia Pictures Ph


I'm so excited! - See you in the movies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment