Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lady Gaga Closer To 'Vampire Diaries'New Boyfriend in 2012? (Video)

The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural drama television series developed by Alex Lloyd.
Apparently Lady Gaga was secretly Vampire Dairies star Taylor Kinney.
For my part I think it's great that even though she is now a household name, and it seems that many people will try to get closer to them coming to get something in return (such as money, although course), they are able, weed shaking and find someone they like to spend time and she really likes for them.
This is obviously not serious about dating for sources, but she is 25 and too young to think about serious dating anyway.

Normally I hate it when people on privacy from the celebrities, but I'm really happy for this couple, so I decided to publish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment