Monday, January 2, 2012

Feel So Close - Calvin Harris

My blog is already becoming a music blog, hahaha but what can I do, my life is surrounded by music. That whatever I do I have a song to relate to. 

Feel So Close is the 2nd song out of Calvin Harris' 3rd studio album that also he himself sang. 1st time I heard this song a Republiq Club, and can;t help but to fall in love with it! A super feel good song that you wont help but just to dance to it. 

Feel So Close was best described in Wikipedia to be  ""I feel so close to you right now/ It's a force field," he sing-speaks in a clumsy but infatuated manner over melancholic piano chords, before a breezy, lyric-less chorus of squawking electronic sirens and crazy synths bound around like a bucking bronco at a Texas rodeo rave. "

My favorite remix of Feel So Close - Special Features Remix

The lyrics:

I feel so close to you right now
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal
Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now

(dance beat plays)

And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now...

Everytime I'd hear this song, I'd remember my crush and how much I want to be SOOOOO CLOSE! Dont we all want to be just SO CLOSE TO YOUR CRUSH RIGHT NOW? 


By the way, the song also had other great remixes that are available via digital download, or try YouTube.com
  1. "Feel So Close" (radio edit)
  2. "Feel So Close" (extended mix)
  3. "Feel So Close" (Nero Remix) 
  4. "Feel So Close" (Benny Benassi Remix) 
  5. "Feel So Close" (Dillon Francis Remix)
  6. "Feel So Close" (Nero Dub) 
  7. "Feel So Close" (Instrumental)
  8. "Feel So Close" (Special Features Remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment