Monday, January 2, 2012

Lesser Dark Circles - From Now On

My bff Marx gave me this Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Anti-Spot Anti-Dark Circles Eye Serum


Maybe he had been noticing that I'm already developing these panda eyes. Hehehe! 

The product targets the excessive melanin production under your eyes. After the 1st application, the skin around the eyes looks even out and moisturized. As the brochure says, noticeable difference and reduction of darkness will be noticed after 4 weeks of application. 

What I do, after washing my face or taking a bath - Morning & Evening (2 times a day). In the middle of my 3 step facial routine, (1) Cleanse (2) Tone (3) I apply (pea size) this under my eyes then I (4) Moisturize. 4 Steps!

I noticed a big change, but since I go put and party alot, as in alot!!!! Darkness and Puffiness comes back each time, so I use the product more often than 2 times a day. If you really want to rid of the dark circles and puffiness around your eyes, you have to get the right amount of sleep your body needs.

Since this product is a gift, I think this is available where ever Lancome products are available. If my calculations are right this costs at around Php 2500.00 something. 





No comments:

Post a Comment