Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Inday, Ang Katulong na Sosyal

Remember Inday? Ang sosyal na katulong? Funny, I read a friend's tweet earlier looking for a maid. Then I told him na "Mahirap mag hanap ng trabaho ngayon, kahit Maida Fatale papatulan ko. Pwede mag apply?" Of course it was a joke! 


Then I got to thinking about a maid who uses the modern technology of mobile connectivity like a smart phone to connect with friends. Adept in digital media like SNS, Blogs etc.... Inday came into mind, kamusta na kaya sya?


I never thought she had a blog - http://blogniinday.wordpress.com Matagal na pala si Inday sa Blogspehere. Her last post in that blog was 2007 pa before she migrated to www.blogniinday.com (not functional anymore).


2 years ago I would receive SMS jokes about Inday, sometimes 2 SMS connected to each. I'd save those messages and read them to friends. Funny talaga. Ang galing ng author who thought about the whole Inday persona. Iba talaga ang humor ng Pinoy! Loves eat!


To the author also known as "Manager ni Inday" - Tah Kah! Last  mo na yan! Doon ka nga! 


Visit her blog and for sure it'll put a smile, if not make u laugh. I miss these Inday jokes! Hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment