Wednesday, January 18, 2012

love letter to my clarisonic mia...

dearest clarisonic mia,

i just want to take a little bit of time to express my unrelenting gratitude for all that you do for me. i never knew it was possible to love a skincare product so very much... i remember the days of acneic, dull skin and shudder of the thought. i have spent thousands of dollars on skincare and it turned out that all i needed was you. you erase all of my makeup with ease... i'm giddy just thinking about how the sink is stained with makeup after you have done your job... glorious. an entire house of made up kardashian's wouldn't be a match for you. flakes and dry skin are nothing for my sensitive skin brush head. you do all of this without ever asking for anything in return, except for maybe when that terrifying beeping reminds me you need charging... gasp. a day without you is too much. as much as i want to keep you all to myself, i can't help but want to share you with the masses!!!

love,
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment