Friday, January 13, 2012

Dad and Me

Browsing through people's pictures online, then I stumbled upon this one. A sunset picture of an adult male, holding the hand of a todler, seemingly male in gender. Looks like a father, spending time with his son appreciating the view.


Dad and Me
My mom used to tell us stories that when we wer younger, the whole family would always, as in always go to the beach. I was very young then. And this picture would be so perfect. 


Last year we spend alot of firsts, first out of town trips without papa. First Christmas without papa, first New Year without papa. Soon mama's birthday without papa, and my birthday without papa.


I know one day we'll meet again - one sweet day!


Thank you papa for everything and 
I am sorry for a lot of things. 


I miss you and I love you very much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment