Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 10.10.10 - Fun Fun - Oh Yeah Fun Talaga

Started the day with a photo shoot for work. Well it was a photo shoot for one of our clients. We shot some models with the product and the blah blah..... So since we got the photographer, studio and make up artist. I thought of making singit in the idles hours of the session. Eh walang tao eh. Edi pakinabangan kesa naka tanga lng sila.

The studio that we booked was The Blub Studios - check em out at http://thebulbstudios.com/ . Owned and operated by my grade school friend Mark Chester Ang who is also a professional photographer recently opened the place.
 

Located at:
Bulb Studios, Molave Compound, Pasong Tamo Ext., Makati City
(near Nissan and Allied Bank)

For bookings call:
CONTACT: +63917 897 4865 / +63918 812 1967

Really nice, all white paint. Very spacious and very cheap... 450 / hour for an 80 sqm studio with make up and dressing room. And here are the pictures below:

 Reception are and the 1st Studio

 This is the 1st and 2nd studio combined, can be divided in the middle for smaller use

The cozy make up and dressing room, with a small pantry, microwave oven and the stuffs

My office mates photographers and the models were really happy with the GV - Good vibes feel of the place. Of course GV working people = GV work results.

I had a 2 lay out shoot. Well I just changed my shirt, hahaha. Hope the shots really turned out well, since Jr Sala said naman na we got quite really nice shots. And I trust his artistic eyes, so lets just wait and see.... If your interested to see more of Jr Sala's work you can visit - http://alkeiser.multiply.com/

So much for the GVness of the day.... As the day came to an end... we were all planning to have a nice dinner somewhere. So preparing all my stuff and getting the car .... untill....... SHOOOOT! I left my front light turn on for the whole day and "Good News" the car batt just got drained!

I panicked for a while, sweated alot and thought of calling Motolite for their on the spot service. Waited for 45 mins for the Motolite guy to come from Cinema Sqr. Costed me 350.00 for the jump start service.
Good thing my ofcmates waited and accompanied me while I waited. Natouch nga ako eh.... = P 

No comments:

Post a Comment