Friday, October 8, 2010

Life or Something Like It

I saw this movie's trailer on HBO, and I thought it was nice. Knowing that I really wont have time to make abang for the movie on HBO. Sorry but I downloaded it via Torrentz. "Life or Something Like It" is a 2002 movie staring Angelina Jolie and Edward Burns as her love interest.


Lanie Kerrigan played by Angelina is a career obsessed broadcaster / anchor woman in the city of Seattle. She has it all.... great career, money, fame, hot baseball player boyfriend and with so much potential, she is being rooted for something bigger outside her home city of Seattle.



Until she interviewed this Prophet Jack played by Tony Shalhoub who told her that she was going to die in & 7 days. That's when she tired to rediscover what life is all about.  


Just when she was about to reach her dreams and the biggest network in New York wanna meet her for the extra ordinary interview that she did. Lanie gave it up to go back home, be with her family, the man she loves and live life to the fullest.


What I said above is a super summary of the movie, but you have to go and see it and you'll be inspired.

I want her career. When I was small I really wanted to be on TV as a TV host. Its only lately that I've been getting a taste of this long time dream.Unlike Lanie, I am not very career obsessed naman. I know how to have fun in between work. Like the Bigfish saying goes..... Work Hard! Party Harder. Which reminds me that its Friday today! Have a club full of people to go to....

No comments:

Post a Comment