Monday, October 18, 2010

Im Not Happy With Adidas Shang Store - Sungit Attendant

Last week Monday I passed by Adidas Shang branch, and I saw this cutie black Super Star Adicolor sneakers.

 Adidas Shang Branch

Since I don't have a black based sneakers yet, I went on and bought this one.

Adidas Adicolor Superstar

It tooked the attendant maybe 30 mins to find the the size I needed, but ok lng... So I paid and left. 

When I got home to fit my new sneakers, I found that there had been a mis match of the Adicolor inserts. These are the the stripes designed with different colors and patterns used to insert into the 3 stripes on the side of the sneakers. 

Different colored inserts

So I went back the next day.... Hassel, coz as attendants of the store, they should know what accessory goes with what.  Sila nag bebenta eh. 

Hassel na, but still I smile and asked the lady politely regarding the mismatch. I was expecting a sorry or smile from her, but non was given to me. 

Ang sungit nya at naka simangot pa ah. Nakaka bad trip, nag effort na ako bumalik, may pa GV na "smile" man lng or "sorry".


Well basta I therefore conclude na masungit sya and my shopping experience at Adidas Shang Mall was the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment