Monday, October 4, 2010

Bigfish Innovation White - Above & Beyond - Anjunabeats Volume 8 World Tour

As I've said in my Facebook status: "The party never ends with a Monday! -> And the music keeps going on ... My heart begins to beat - makes my life complete..!!!!" Also quoting a line from Moony's "Flying Away" song.

But this blog entry is not about Moony or any of her songs, but about my party experience at the "Bigfish Innovation White - Above & Beyond - Anjunabeats Volume 8 World Tour". Well it's Monday and I have to update my blog. 


"Last Friday Night", I got out of work as early as I can to meet up with friends and to prepare for the big party that we'll be going to. As early as 11PM, me and my best friend Marx we in the parking lot of The World Trade Center waiting for other friends to arrive. As the night grew, flocks of people started to arrive. Couples, groups, solos (maybe will meet thier friends in the event area). 

Even though it was raining really hard, nothing can stop Manila from partying the night away. We went in by 11:30PM. Early birds huh... Bt who cares... I can't wait to party. This only happens once every 2 or 3 months, that the party people of Metro Manila converge in one venue to celebrate life!!! 
For me listening to TRANCE music gets me to a certain euphoric high that sometimes I can not even contain that translates into pure unadulterated joy. To release, I dance like I just don't care! 

Yes I am party boi hehe .... 

Here are some pictures that my friend Allan Javate took: Great pictures....  











Most of the pictures above are from the intro of the main act of the event.

Here is our group:

Me, Marx and Allan

 Mike, Me, Pj and Marx

 Happy and Ping (Happily Married) Marx, Allan, Me, Marc and Mike

 Jet, Me and Marx

The best part of the night was celebrating the party experience with your dearest friends. Yes this is our core group, but there were still more people within the venue that we know ans had always seen in other Bigfish parties. Bigfish community??? Could be... 


I took this picture while the intro was going..... Hello Love is produced by Ferry Corsten who came to Manila last August, 2010. This is one of my favorite songs from his Once Upon A Night album. I jumped with joy when I heard this, took a picture so I can keep a souvenir.


This is one of the best parts of the night when one of the A & B DJs showed a picture of his baby, I think he really felt so connected tot he crowd that he just can help but show his love to everyone. I'll still do research on who among the 3...

Ping and Happy 
As I've said the night is not just for friends to celebrate and to have a great time, but also for couples who want to celebrate their happiness and love for each other.
You've seen the pictures and I think the pictures said it all, how great the event was.... Of the Bigfish events this 3rd quarter of the year... I think this is the best by far... The best set up, best light show, great venue, same greatest DJs.

But wait till Bigfish's CREAM Haloween Ball - 2010... Which will happen on October 29, 2010 at the A. Venue, Events Hall. Come in your wildest Haloween Costume... So you posers better come this time. 


 Click poster to proceed to the FB Event Page

Dj Line Up...  (from Cream Haloween Ball FB Event Page)

THE COMPRESSION SESSION ::DJ JOHN PAUL ::

LIVE ON STAGE :: BINARY FINARY :: LIVE SET

THE GERMAN DJ /PRODUCER :: RONSKI SPEED ::




No comments:

Post a Comment