Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Comment Worth Publishing

Everybody, remember the my previous post, " Pin Code Problems?" post? I got a very educated comment for that posting and I want to share dExtEr's comment to all. dExtEr thank you very much for your comment, I've talk with the people concerned regarding this, and I will be posting what they said in my next blog.

"I bet the problem here is that almost all people who don't know their PIN CODE are those people who haven't got the membership email after registering from e-games. I believe it is already discussed in some forum threads that YAHOO MAIL accounts CANNOT receive EMAILS directly from E-GAMES (IP E-GAME VENTURES). Treated as SPAM and even cannot find the email at the SPAM folder of yahoo. I have noticed this because I did have 2 accounts at e-games for audition and one is registered with a yahoo mail account and the other one is a Gmail account. My Gmail account CAN receive emails from E-GAMES specifically the membership form and the Forget PIN CODE retrieval which you can request at your e-games account at e-games website. BUT the YAHOO MAIL account cannot retrieve it. so, i guess its not the users fault that they don't know because the email was not received. so the problem here is about yahoo mail cannot receive email from you guys. so, to prevent this kind of stuff, its either you fix this problem or promptly tell ur registration program not to accept any yahoo mail registered accounts and use other email provider instead.

On the other hand, about the TOP UP CARDS you told us, not to throw away those EP cards.. my problem here is that i don't buy EP CARDS (coz i haven't found it here in our area which is Bacolod), instead i buy my EP load a nearest Netopia cafe and Netopia is using loadcentral.com.ph for loading and a text message containing the card code and card pin code (which is used for loading EPs) is sent directly to my cellphone number. So, shall we save all these text messages containing the codes for loading? i guess this is quite inconvenient already on our part.

Anyways, i hope you continue to improve all aspects of the game and the service as well. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment