Saturday, August 11, 2007

I-Hook Event Part 1

Hello Audistas, my dear Audistas.... Today we had an I-Cafe event @ I-Hook Internet Cafe Vito Cruz. And I was so overwhelmed with how big and intimate the Audition PH Community had become. I saw that different barkadas of boys, girls and everything thats in between came to the venue all together, played, had fun, bonded with each other, left all together and headed on to their next bonding venue. Oh I luv you guys, you keep me young.

Pre I-Hook Internet Cafe Vito Cruz Event


Yesterday - Thursday, I was in an event, the Internet Cafe Congress @ the Mega Mall Mandaluyong, after that me and my officemates went to the birthday party of my boss @ the Fiama bar, then to Tiendisitas afterwards, and to Customs Bar Ortigas afterwards. Went home like 5am, was so tired and sleepy. Well knowing that we have an I-Hook event the following day, still me and my trusty GM, GMPsybot still went of unwinding and partying.

Do you know that GMPsybot is a musician? He is a very good drummer of an band and sings very well too. Because he sings well, he Jammed with the band who played @ the Customs Bar for hours till 4:30 in the morning. God I hate him, I almost feel asleep in the sidewalk outside the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment