Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pin Code Problems Part 2

Hello Audistas, as a follow up to my last post "Pin Code Problem?". I made my research again, and had a dialog with the people concerned.

Well with the Yahoo Mail and GMail concern regarding the E-mail Registration Confirmation that will be sent to registrants after the E-games online registration. We all know that Yahoo Mail has this thing against Spam mails, Yahoo Mail sees mails from the E-games server as Spam mails. Yahoo Mail only allows a number of mails from the E-games server to be sent to mail recipients, thats the reason why some people are claiming that they received their Email Confirmations sometime after completing the online registration.


As for GMail, I received alot of good feedback from fellow gamerz and friends that when it comes to speed, GMail or Google is unparalleled. Somehow I agree to this claim and I've seen this happen alot of times whenever I'm online. So i did another test, i created a new E-games Account and used my G Mail E-mail to register, and i have been waiting for days, 4 days to be exact and haven't received my E-mail confirmation yet. Tsk Tsk.....

According to Mr. XXX, (he does not want this identity to be revealed) it would be best if we can use the E-mail accounts that our internet connectivity provider provide (ex. blahblah@smartbro.com.ph or blohbloh@pldtdsl.com) to create our E-games accounts, because these Server Hosted E-mails don't have the Anti Spam thingie.
------> do you agree????

Mr. dExtEr regarding the EP Card Top Ups. You mentioned something about loading via Load Central, and that the User Name and Pin Code will be sent via MSM. There are 2 ways to store the EP Top Up info, either you save the MSM msg or you record it down in your trusty E-games memo pad or note pad manually or electronically with the use of your PC.


When I started playing till now (5 years), I keep all my Top Up cards and every "trading" that I do in game is recorded and has corresponding screen shorts to go along with. These are just some of the things we hardcore gamerz have to do. Just like going to the gym regularly bacause you like to stay fit, or vocalizing every day because you wanna improve your singing skillz. For us gamerz it's keeping all our Top Up EP Cards, Recording all our in game trading details for unforeseen circumstances.

But to all Audistas and other E-gamerz as well, I assure you that I, and other E-games personnel are doing everything to be of better service to you our dear Community. E-games had been addressing these Pin Code, Hack Cases, E-Mail Confirmation Issues and soon enough I believe that everything will be better.

E-games Philippines is one of the fastest growing online gaming companies in our country today. You know why? It's because of YOU. And we are doing everything to bring you better service and better gaming experience as we grow, but with your cooperation E-gamerz that "better" thing can easily become "THE BEST" soon enough.

I hope that this post answered some of your questions regarding the Pin Code, E-mail and Top Up and Email Confirmation issues you have.

If you have more concerns, don't hesitate to address them, you can just place a comment here in my blog, or E-mail your concerns to auditioncommunity@gmail.com or PM me @ the E-games forums. I will be more than willing to be of service to you, coz thats what we're out here to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment