Saturday, August 11, 2007

I-Hook Event Part 3

Post I-Hook Internet Cafe Vito Cruz Event

The event was very tiring, but I had a blast with the makulit Audistas and Jammers alike. I luv them, they keep me young =)

After the event we had some pictures for the winners taken of course and the other players were planning on their next gimmick, well it's a Saturday night, what else better to do. Some where going to Malate, some to a house gathering, get together tambay thing, some are so eager to go home and sleep, like me (matanda na kase), (ok lng.. mukha namang bata hehehe) = )

I can say that the fun doesn't stop when the free play stops, you know why? Because we have more than what we thought we have - Friendship!

While the Jammers stayed in the event area for some more Free Play, the Audistas were all outside I-Hook Internet Cafe chilling. I can't help but chill with them, so I talk with them, know how they were doing, got some of their Club Leader's #s for future reference. Just basically getting to know my Audition PH Community. I'm so happy that alot of them are so into the game and are going good in school as well. My dear friends, thats the one thing you should never take for granted - Education.

I was basically like a party host, shaking hands and greeting each one of them, thanking that they came and hope that they had much fun as I and my other colleagues did. So as I drink my Coke - Light and sat on the side walk, watching as they leave group by group, made me think how much fun it is to have a Community so big and diverse to belong to, a group or barkada who takes care and watches over you to call your own, to have so much fun with people who you can share the same interest with (online gaming that is).

Guys thank you so much for being a part of the Audition Community, to all the Clubs, Club Leaders, Founders, Councils, Members who were in the event..... Thank you so much for making our Community this great.

Sana di kayu mag sawa....!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment