Thursday, August 30, 2007

Up Close & Personal with Audition PH's Premier Diva - Miss Edz Villafierte

We've gotten to know the Pussyfierz Club in my last post as I interviewed Miss Edz Villafuerte their club leader. Now let get up close and personal with Madam club leader Edz Villafierte - Audition Dance Battle Philippines' Premier Diva.

Edz had been playing Audition Dance Battle Philippines since the close beta stage. So making her one of the first few player of Audition Dance Battle Philippines.

Here is the second part of my interview with our Diva.


Name: Edralyn Villafuerte
In Game Name: pussyfierEDZ
Birthday: September 30, 1986

How long have you been playing Audition Dance Battle online?
I've been playing this game since AuditionPH wasn't launch yet here in Philippines. I think that's around August or September 2006.

How did you get to know the game Audition Dance Battle online?
Through the internet.

What are your favorite game modes?
Dynamic-4 & 8 and Dance Battle 4 & 8

What are your favorite set of avatar items? Upper, under, head, shoes, hair?
Training hiphop top, Sexy model style bottom, Ecology boots and Racing girl style.

How does it feel that your club has been the most successful club in Audition Dance Battle Philippines?
I feel so much joy and fulfilled that this club had gone so far. I never expect this. Im proud that we made anyhow an impact in Audtion Philippines.

How doe sit feel to be Audition PH's "Premier Diva"?
Wow!. Surprised, Honored. ^^ I don't know what to say, am I really a "premier Diva"? hehe. Of course I'm really overwhelmed.It's been a pleasure for me.

Are u still in school? Course?
I already graduated, took up nursing.

Do you have a boyfriend?
Currently available

A day in the life of Edz Villafuerte? How does your usual day go?
Study, eat, sleep then wakes up everyday, go out but not often ^^

Aside from playing Audition Dance Battle, what are your other hobbies?
I sound trip alot, I like to watch movies, I love to travel also if I have the opportunity; seeing new places and new people. I sketch, play pool, I'm into sports too, any kind of sports.
Do you have a pet? Tell us about your pets?
Yap, "WE" have a dog its 4 of them actually but I don't even play with them. Hahaha
What music do you enjoy listening to?
RnB's, slow RnB's, pop, some alternative songs, and love songs of course.

Who is your favorite musicians, singers, actresses, actors?
Actress: Sandra bullock. The rest are nothing in particular as long they are good in acting hehehe. Same as well in musician

Any famous personalities you look up to? Why?
Nothing in particular but one TV host personality have got my attention. Oprah she can have everything what she ask for. This woman had both her feet on the ground, she is hardworking, and most important she is very down to earth. She did lots of charities everywhere in the world. She shares what blessings she have.

Any message to your Pussyfierz family?
To All PF: Thanks for joining this club. You guys had become the biggest part in making this club big and proud. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Without you guys we can't possibly reach what we are now. I love you ALL =) *cheers* As what I'm always saying, "always stay cool" Wag ng magpasaway ok? ^^V

Any message to you fellow Audistas?
To all audistas: Keep rockin' =) , enjoy the game and always stay cool. To those freaks at mayayabang jan sa tabi tabi ^^ sa dancefloor, remember this is just a game. At wala pong pupuntahan yang ganyang pag uugali ^^V. To all clubs in AuditionPH more power to everyone. Also to the guy who's behind this thanks alot, keep it up and more power to u also. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you someone else is the greatest accomplishment. And never cry over the past defeats, instead consider them up as challenges and strive hard to never repeat the same mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment