Sunday, August 26, 2007

GMLowe's Club of the Month


Pussyfierz??? Who are they?

The First ever Club of the Month of Audition Dance Battle Philippines.
The First ever Club in Audition Dance Battle Philippines.
The First Club ever to have their club's name attached to their IGNs.




I gotten to know this Club by mid March of 2007, while GMMorticia was hosting an in game event. I was in the office going around because I was too bored and sleepy to work. So I thought of supervising the in game event that our beloved GM was hosting, so I sat beside her and basically criticized what she was doing.

I started to ask questions, what, how, who, where...... Then I noticed that there were these players with the same in game names, but the last 3 letters are different, and there were alot of them. GM told me that they are members of some barkada or group or something. At first I thought that their names were so X rated. But I didn't mind the name, I was so happy that the Audition Community was starting to prep up.

So I told my boss immediately, and we started making plans on how to take care of these mini clubs. Then there....... my new task as Community Manager came along. I am really the Assistant Product Manager, so now Assistant Product Manager / Community Manager. But who else better to take care of the community but someone who knows the game inside out and someone who is always visible in all the events where alot of the players come and take part.

The first time I really got to interact with the players was when we had our very first FGD at the EGG (Extreme Gaming Ground) Glorietta 4. 3 of the founders of the said club were there, PussyfierEDZ, PussyfierMYX and PussyfierTON, also with other players, club leaders and members aswell.

So ever since that event, I was in close communication with the players and of course with our very own Club Leader and Co-founder PussyfierEDZ, EDZ and the other Club Leaders had been very helpful to me in planning E-games big and small events - I-cafe and Mall events. They had become my consultants, being with the players and being players themselves, they know what the community wants and needs....

And not to mention the Pussyfierz Club's accomplishments, forming this club to the success that it is, is already an accomplishment. Having a very organized Club Thread in the E-games Forums, being one of the first clubs to be recognized by E-games Philippines and the number of tournaments, big and small that this Club's members won. I can say that this club is very competitive.


I'm also very happy that they even have the initiative to keep their community alive, organizing their own EB's, tournaments, parties, meetings, outings, well the outing that I was invited to and did not have the chance to attend.

What this club has, like other clubs is that they had more than just Audition DB. They have friendship, an extended family in and out of the game, the feeling of belongingness, and I think that's what this game - Audition Dance Battle started. And by the time that Audition Dance Battle would seize to exist anymore, I know that the friendship, bonding they had and that this game started will continue to go on.

Beating our other games' communities, the Audition Dance Battle Community had grown so much, and are subdivided into Clubs. All girls club, all boys club, mixed genders clubs, noobs clubs the description goes on but here is where the Pussyfierz Club comes in, for being the FIRST Club in the community, the Club became a role model Club for others to follow their footsteps, create their own Clubs, and bring order to our ever growing Audition Dance Battle Philippines Community.



*all photos, info and other graphics courtesy of http://forums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?topic=243326.0

No comments:

Post a Comment