Saturday, August 18, 2007

Feeling Lucky? Open a Fashion Box Now!

Feeling lucky today Audistas? We'll here is a new item that just came in fresh from T3 Korea. It's the Audition Dance Battle FASHION BOX!!! So what is a Fashion Box? Well when the patch came in, I myself din't know what the hell this box can do. Anyway now I know, this item is like the RAN Online Lottery Box or the Supreme Destiny Treasure Box.

Feeling Lucky? Open a Fashion Box Now!

This item when opened may contain 1 or 2 random 7 days to 30days EP Items, ranging from Face, Head, Upper Garment, Under Garment, Shoes to any Accessory items. Thats why it is called the fashion box, because instead of containing swords and amours like in RAN and Supreme Destiny, this item contains fabulous fashion clothing.

So I tried this accessory item out and I got myself a Fashion Box for 20 EP, opened it, and i got a Cyber Style Hair - 30 days - 34 EP and a School Boy Pants - 7 days - 17 EP = total 51 EP for the prize of 20 EP, not bad huh.





I went online everyday this weekend, and asked around if they know what the fashion box does. Nobody really knew what the FASHION BOX is. So I explained and hosted 4 in-game events with the FASHION BOX as my prize, hoping that the power of "Word of Mouth" may do it wonders again.


The Fashion Box is one of our most anticipated item this quarter, and I'm really hoping that this item will do well in the weeks to come.

So Audistas expect a series of in-game events to circulate in the weeks to come, we may give out not just one but 2 or maybe 3 Fashion Boxes for the those of you who will be winning our Fashion Box in game event.

Watch out for more announcements regarding this exciting promo. Once again this is your favorite GM, GMLowe wishing you all - Happy playing Audtion DB and always play hard but study harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment