Thursday, December 29, 2011

Online Quizzes

Spent almost 2 hrs takign quizzes online and notice that 80% of them is about LOVE! Hahahaha! But I must admit, I am not in love like what most of my friend say! hahahaha!


One of them is: Are You Trusting In Love? 


Result: You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often. In relationships, you tend to be a bit selfish. You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time. You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change. You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.


Kilig diba? 


Here is another one: Which Sex and the City Vixen Are You? (I don't know if this fits me coz Im a guy, but wouldn't u wanna know? hahaha)


Result: Miranda


While you've had your fair share of romance, men don't come first. Guys are a distant third to your friends and career. And this independence *is* attractive to some men, in measured doses.
Remember that if you imagine the best outcome, it might just happen.


Romantic prediction: Someone from your past is waiting to reconnect... But you'll have to think of him differently, if you want things to work. - SUPER KILIG! 


I went out the other night with friends, are there was this someone who I met back in 2008. We'll I just don't want to assume but you can never can tell..... Let's just end the year with a kilig! Game? 


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment