Friday, December 16, 2011

Simon Cowell Refused to Have Sex With Paula Abdul

Few things in life upset me more than a guy who says that he just can't get down with me. I just think it's code for "I'm gay!" and I ask him when he plans on coming out to friends and family.
While there's no word how Paula Abdul took Simon Cowell's lack of physical contact, at least he let's us know that she wanted to sex him. Only problem was, Simon was all like, 'B!tch, keep your knickers on!'
Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul
Simon says that he's considered hooking up with his American Idol and X Factor co-star.
During Barbara Walter's famous 10 Most Fascinating People special, Simon took it there!
"I mean, the truth was, on the first two seasons, we couldn't travel on the same plane together. We really disliked each other that much," Cowell told Walters, arguing that they clashed due to "sexual tension…on her part."

When asked if he thinks Paula wanted a relationship with him, he replied "a million percent."

Not one to hold back, Cowell  continued: "I considered it, but then I thought, 'I don't think the after would be as good as the before.' I'd let her stay for a few hours, but then it would have to be goodnight."

My gawd! Simon's cockiness is pretty sexy! His fiance Mezhgan Hussainy, who he said is "a hot piece of ass," probably agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment