Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 27, 2007

It was December 27, 2007, I was sooooo bored! Ryan and Mike two of my very good good friends invited me to go to Bed - Malate. I assumed they wer as bored as I was. Hahaha! It was also the time that I think that this someone that I really really like was so tired of dating me and started to get really fed up with my kakulitan! Hahahah! I think that's really how it is when I super like someone, I squeeze myself into their lives so much that they sometimes find it annoying (that's for another blog entry tho).



Anyways.... It was really chilly that night and it was the 2nd bed as I can describe it. Coz there was this 1st bed that was really small na you can't move anymore when its really full. And the 2nd bed that was really spacious that burnt out sometime last 2009? And the 3rd one is the present one. 


All I can remember was that I had so much fun with Sonielle "Kimpot" on the dance floor! Precious Sonielle De Guzman is a good friend from Benilde, but we never met in school. I met her thru Chuck, another good friend who is from school but I did not meet in school as well. Hahaha! (For another blog entry) 


We wer a bit drunk, dancing and jumping to every song that was played! But the best part of the night was when the Dj played Moony's Flying Away and the night was never the same - I can't remember all the details, all I remembered was the feeling of happiness while dancing and singing along! 


And my music keeps going on

My heart begins to beat

And my music keeps going on 

It makes my life complete



I’m flying away, I'm flying away

I’m flying away, I'm flying away



Same song I danced and drank to with my college friends back in the days! Hahahah! So much memories! I miss and love the good old days! 

Enjoy the song:



No comments:

Post a Comment