Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My 14,000th Tweet

Been tweeting since Jan, 2010. Definitely I can say that this is one of the better inventions of 2006.... Sharing our thoughts online for our friends who follow us to see. And if your Tweets are not protected, for stalkers to see naman.


From my experience, getting to know someone by following their tweets is another effective way to do so. Do you think? Specially for tweet addicts.


I don't know you started this tradition of dedicating a tweet to someone or for a cause or whatever but I am dedicating my 14000th tweet to .......




The tweet was inspired by the song BEAUTIFUL THINGS by Andain. I heard the song from a great friend of mine Jiggs Castillio and I loved it!


I love the lines:

I forgot that I might see

So many beautiful things

I forgot that I might need

To find out what life could bring



The world id full of soooo sooooo soooo super beautiful things if you just open your eyes and take time to see and appreciate them. 

Ill attached a link for you to see the full lyric of the song: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/andain/beautiful_things.html

Also embedding a vid from You Tube, hope you can find time to listen to this wonderful song = ) 


*I love trance music*

No comments:

Post a Comment