Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Immuvit's Run Against Time - 1st Event I've Done - 8-21-2010

Immuvit's Run Against Time was the 1st event I've done from production to implementation. Training from E-games Philippines really paid off, I remember going around the Philippines as the Product manager of Audition Dance Battle Philippine - the 1st dance online game in the country, to promote and sell the game. 

 A2 Na! - Countdown to Season 2 the 2nd biggest event I've done with Audition Dance Battle

Together with a the E-games marketing team, we will conceptualize a campaign and tie up on ground and in game components to it. The marketing team will do the on ground activation and our team will do the in game activation. 

Here in my 2nd job, the task was assigned to me and I accepted it as a challenge and a chance to explore other things that I can do and might enjoy. I've always loved events and I think I am inclined to do them because I am very demanding and masungit to get things accomplished (people in events would understand what I mean).


With just 2 weeks to organize the event, I proclaimed my self a magician. Well we have to rush everything - budget, permits, suppliers, manpower, program etc... 

Immuvit's Run Against Time is a fitness clinic that is tied up with a lecture and a fun run. Coach Jim Saret - US certified coach did the lecture regarding Sumatopause and how Immuvit can help you cope up with it. 

Immuvit is the only multivitamin in the market that contains the powerful combination of CoQ10 and two ginsengs—Korean RPC and Siberian ginseng. 

"Basically, somatopause is the weight gain and metabolism slowdown stage that typically happens when you hit 30 and above. It's going to happen, whether we like it or not," explained Saret, who is also the speed and conditioning coach of the RP SMART Gilas national basketball team.

Coach Jim Saret

"Discovering the Fountain of Youth: How to Age Younger”, and he shared his knowledge regarding somatopause, stuff about fitness, and what it really means to defy aging.

The highlight of Saret's talk was the demonstration of his exercise program to combat aging: Meta Fit and the fun run followed.

 Meta Fit Demo 


 Runners stretching

 1 - 2 - 3  Run!!!! - See you at the finish line! 

Having organized this small event was a learnign experience for me, I learned na "Kaya ko pala...." Hehehe. Just be goal oriented and mag sungit ka lng and you'll get things done. But honestly I can see myself doing alot of activation events more in the near future. 

The 1st 100 registrants for this event got free Immuvit's Run Against Time singlets and loot bags. There will be 3 more Immuvit's Run Against Time events in the following dates:

September 26, 2010 - Greenhills Shopping Center
October, 2010 - UP
November 2010 - Mall of Asia 

Drop me an email in my  "contact me" button if your interested. See you in the runs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment