Saturday, September 18, 2010

embracing my true style...

so, since i've been moving and moving and moving for the last 4 years, i find solace in redecorating and making a space my own. and i'm super excited that we are moving to san diego in 7 or 8 month and really get to set down some roots for at least 3 years. i don't know how people function in a space that's not completely them. when we move i MUST bring every single book/photo/etc... it's just how i work. lately, i've been really working on finding my personal style. not just clothing, but my general style aesthetic. i'm reading a brilliant book called style statement. a dear friend gave it to me and it's life changing. i'm going through it at a snails pace to actually really grasp it. the book narrows down your whole design/style/life into 2 words. it rocks my world. MA-jor. so here are just a few photos of home decor that is really inspiring me at the moment and is really where i see my personal style evolving to. love. it.
what defines your personal style best?! do you think you really know what your personal style is?! does your home have to feel like you 100% to feel comfortable? or can you chill anywhere!?

No comments:

Post a Comment