Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Things Happen - If you just hold on

In my previous posts - Papa John's Pizza Press Launch - 9-6-2010 I posted a picture of me and a couple of friends who auditioned for Trip na Trip's "Ikaw Na Ba Ang Next Tripper ng Bayan?" In the picture is Presley Bellini, Me, Ria Perez, Raizel and Kier. 

We had so much high hopes of getting into the TOP 3, but to no luck we didn't. Ria got into the TOP10, but did not made it into the TOP3. Presley also got into the TOP3 but I think he did not push thru due to some priority commitments. Me, Raizel and Kier did not get into the TOP10, TOP20 highest. 

But I've always told myself that all you have to do is to believe, keep busting your ass, things will get better and fall into place eventually. True enough..... things are getting better as we go on... 

 Some pic from FB = P

Presley got to be a part of Danz Showdown of GMA 7 - the dance reality show in search for the next Sexbomb Girl and can be seen regularly on Daisy Siete aside from his many rakets...

Ria not only being a Marketing Exec, but also a print ad and TV commercial model. Her latest is the San Marino Tuna Paella TV commercial. 

 Ria for an Oracare ad

Ria's San Marino Tuna Paella screen shot

I got into what I really love doing - TV hosting. I got a chance to be part of Living Well on Qtv, which is a lifestyle TV magazine show that airs every Sunday - 830AM on Qtv. 

 Some picture I got somewhere

There I am doing a feature for Mom & Tina's

I was also given a chance to host the web tv weekly update - "E-games WHAZZUP" that is posted in E-games Philppines website.

Of course dreaming does not stop here diba, things are just starting. For more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment