Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HSN Shoot - Talika (Paris) Light 525 Skin Lightener

I got a call from my friend Gian Ruiz who works for Lux Asia - Ph office and asked me if I want to be a part of the HSN shoot to talk about our experience with Talika (Paris) Light 525 and will be featuring one of the newest products to the Talika Paris brand that he handles. The Talika (Paris) Light 525 Skin Lightener. 


 Fashionable design

Talika (Paris) Light 525 Skin Lightener is a beauty gadget no bigger than your usual compact powder that emits green light and make your skin lighter, lessening skin blemishes and promoting skin toning. 

No bigger than your ordinary compact powder

Astig diba but here is the more scientific explanation to how the product works. The Talika Light 525 Skin Lightener light rays 525 nano meters long can absorb and break down pigmentation of the skin, resulting to skin whitening. 


This is what the manual says: (pls read, very informative)

"In 1970, NASA, thanks to its experience with space flight, revealed that the cells metabolism is reanimated by visible light. this property of animal cells to respond positively to light makes them similar to plant cells, which cannot live with out sunlight: in the same way as during the plant photosynthesis process, light comes into contact with the cells and activates their metabolism.

The principle of Light 525 and Light 590 (this is the other product, collagen booster): Uses light rays corresponding to a spread of pure colors ranging from blue to red. These rays, with no heat source, emitted by diodes, activates the cells deep down and obtain spectacular results.

Melanocytes synthesise melanin pigments, which are responsible for skin coloring. When melanin is produced regularly and constantly, skin pigmentation is uniform.

With combined effects of skin aging and UV rays, melanin production can be affected. The skin looses its glow and over time, brown spots appear up to 2 CM in diameter. they are generally found on the face, hands and forearms." 


I got to try the Light 525 that emits the green light and here are the pictures. 

Not a Green Lantern Costume Prop
  1. You have to place the gadget 3cm away from the spot to be treated. 
  2. The green light will automatically shut down after 1 min, indicating the treatment is done and move on to the next spot. 
  3. Use it twice a day, one in the morning and another in the evening. 
Not a Green Lantern Costume Prop
  • Talika Light is very handy - no bigger than your ordinary compact powder, very stylish swivel design.
  • Operates in rechargeable battery, charge using the standard main socket or USB socket.
  • Heat free 
  • No over dose (as I was told), so I can play with it when I'm bored. Or I can bring it to rave parties for a light show 
 Of course I'm just kidding
Picture from - newlaunches.com
    Results will be visible within 28 days - so I documented my use and every 5 days I took pictures on how my skin had improved. 

    Also while waiting for my turn in the studio, Gian and Gelli (his subordinate) gave me the 

    Talika Eye Detox Contour Gel - 
    Anti Dark Circles & Anti Puffiness


    Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. And like the Talika promise, you'll see visible results in 28 days.


    No bigger than your ordinary pen, apply the Talika Eye Detox Contour Gel under the eyes every morning. 
    I documented this one too ... hehehe

    The experience was great, talking about the different Talika products while we wait in the dressing room, fooling around making fun of each other. Good thing we were are the same age and can really relate to each other. I really love working with friends. Gian and I had been friends from way back, Gelli and I met at the shoot of Living Well when they guested.

    I took some pictures while the shoot was going on...

     Menchu Antigua - Dj Scarlet of 99.5, Miss Philippines Candidate 2001, 
    my co-host for Living Well on Qtv was the 1st one to go on cam

    Kris Bacani - Pro air brush makeup artist

     I was the 3rd one to go on cam - Jason Tomas - Living Well on Qtv host, 
    Blogger and PR practitioner

    Joyce Seludo - Pro Dancer and Make Up artist was the last and 
    talked about the Light 590 - Collagen booster. 

    Talika Light 590 - Collagen booster - Rids of wrinkles and other fine lines

     Me fooling around after my turn

    The video will be out by November, so you guys have to tune in to HSN - Home Shopping Network and see the product and see us as well. If you wanna learn more about the Talika (Paris) Light 525 Skin Lightener and the Talika (Paris) Light 590 Collagen Booster, you can visit www.talika.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment