Wednesday, July 7, 2010

don't feed the models. part 2.

so as we all know, i was rocking the catwalk a few weeks back and i have finally have some photos to share with you. i don't have many because i haven't been able to get ahold of the photographer. boo. so here's some of the fun!!! if i can ever get more photos, i will totally post them, but at least there is one of me. my dress was enormous! it swallowed me whole, i felt very skinny!!! i liked my dress the least of the gowns, but i think because i was a shorty the designer put me in this one. buuut since it was so big, the sash had to be repurposed as this huge bow, which i personally think made the dress cooler. fun fact of the evening: the designer, project runway's heidi elnora, told me i was one of the best walkers!!! i was in shock. most of these girls are real models!!! truth be told, i felt like hot shit after that!!! 
so that's the fun!!! the last photo is my sis-in-law holly and my cousin maxx! aren't they sexy bitches!?!? love them so much!!! i wanna thank tina rowden for her awesome photos. and if you are in the atlanta area you have to check out spa sentio. this place is gonna be a big deal!!! 

*note: if you are new to the blog, i'm the one in the very first photo to the right of the flowers. the one with the GIANT hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment