Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Living Well on Qtv Pilot Episode - July 25, 2010

I was online the night before July 25th, inviting all my friends to wake up early and see our show's pilot episode. I think I slept around 4am that morning. Well fortunately I got up around 9 am (hilo hilo pa ako), and still had the chance to catch 30 mins of the pilot episode. 


It felt weird seeing yourself on TV, knowing that person on the tube is you but you look and sounded different, but what the hell. Every commercial I'd switch the channel, forgetting to go back missing most of the segments I was in. good thing my friends stayed tuned to see me and also to comment on the show. 

I only got to see a few secs on me on screen, so far.... I was satisfied naman with how I looked like, just hoped that we had better wardrobe.

As the credits went on, I got alot of SMS comments regarding the show, positive and negative ones and some where comforting msges. Comforting???? hahahaha -walang hiya yan lolz.

We will be taping our 3rd, 4th and 5th episodes this July 29th, and after seeing our pilot episode, the hosts and production are more excited & inspired to work harder. 

Pilot episode topic - IDEAL WEIGHT & the FUN & FUNNY ways of getting & KEEPING IT! 
We definitely learned alot while taping the episode, loosing weight with needles, how colors affect appetite, how important workout is in maintaining health and ones' figure etc...Next Sunday the topic is all about the what, how, why & who of the word "STRESS"

So friends please support Living Well every Sundays 830 am on QTV 

Here are some pics from the Pilot Episode taping @ Bagaberde - Pasay City 

 on the set - shhhhhhh..... bawal daw maingay

 Honey, Kian, Dian, Francy, Vince

 Francy , Jose

 Me , Jc, Fracy

Please like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Living-Well-on-QTV-3/131833426857424?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment