Monday, July 12, 2010

Just 3 Mons @ Work - Memo Na!!!!!

Yes, I started to work here in my current job April 16, 2010 and it is only July 13, 2010, not even 4 months and I already got a MEMO for habitual absences and tardiness.

I read the 1st part of the MEMO and just inserted it into my file rack. Why? because if I went on to read it more, I'd only feel bad and guilty. And wont take a 2nd look at it again. All I know is that I have to wake up, and drag my ass to work before 9 am.

Why am I always late? Because I wake up at 6am, snooze my BlackBerry and wake up again after 2 hours. Of course ill be very late by then. I live in Manila and my office is in freaking Ortigas. Gimme around 1 hour no traffic and 1 hour 1/2 with traffic. Bad trip diba.

Why am I always absent? Because... because.... Masarap rumaket. If the pay is bigger than my daily I'd go and accept the raket, but if not I'd just have to go to work. But recently because of taping schedules for "Living Well on Q", I'd really be more absent than tardy na.

If ever this hosting thing gets to eat more of my time and compromises my job. Priority has to set in, I'd choose hosting even if it pays smaller. Hehehehe... Waiting for this opportunity for seven years is no joke. I am willing to take the gamble.

As of now, whenever my phone wakes me up, I really need to pull my self out of bed get to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment