Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Max's Chicken All You Can

All the Chicken that you can for only Php 165.00 at any Max's branch. 6PM onwards.

Ain't really my best chicken all you can experience cause I didnt get to maximize and reach my target of 12 pieces. But one of the best tasting chicken ever. Especially with Jufran ketchup +  hot sauce = SARAAAAP!

A friend's boy friend in the lead guy on this poster - kaya support?

Me, Marx, Martin, John and Jerrick had an early dinner, really early 6:30 PM at Max's Greenbelt 1. Was there exactly 6PM because I want my eat all you can experience to be a good one with good seats.

Dinner started with a bang.... A dance number by all the Max's crew - Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

They really do dance good! My dream job haha

There went all the bones of the chicken we consumed. 

Shall I warn you guys, not to drink too much water or iced tea while eating. You'll feel bloated and won't get to maximize the promo like I did. Got hungry again after 3 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment