Wednesday, December 14, 2011

KASKADE! I'll Be Missing You For The Third Time

2006, Ryan Raddon more popularly know as KASKADE - American Dj and record producer came to the Philippines to perform at Boracay - I MISSED IT

2009, Kaskade came back to perform at the Skydome, SM North EDSA - I MISSED IT

2011, Kaskade will be back, December 15 to perform at the Republiq Resorts World - I WILL MISS IT

Ever since 2003 I was still in college and studying at the College of Saint Benilde. I had been so expose to Dance, Club, House, Electronic music. Call the genre whatever you want but they all sound the same to me and had the same effect ---- they got me dancing. I'd always go to the University Mall across Benilde and buy replicated CD compilations. That's where I discovered Kaskade, and ever since then he became my number 1. 

I'd always listen to his mixes and even memorizing the lyrics of each song. I'd request Kaskade mixes in clubs and bars to sing and dance along with my best friend Marx. Marx! remember Bed - Malate? "MEMORIZE???" EVERYTHING was my ultimate favorite Kaskade song, until now I'd melt away as I sing along and digest every lyric. Never fails to take me on an emotional journey. Well 1st the lyrics, so filled with love, 2nd reminded me so much of college. College night outs, studying for exams, thesis hahahah! Favorite eh. 



I'm finding the more I see the more I can see
Now I'm not hiding anymore

Come on baby
Let me know how you feel
Come on take me
I can see this is real

Ever since your love filled my life
I see it's changing everything
Don't you know the way you move me
It's so right, it's better than anything
You are the star in the night
Shining for me baby
Love is so right
Come on I'm feeling everything.

You know me in a way like no one ever before

I've always told my best friend ever since that I'll see Kaskade whenever he'd come here to Manila. But I always miss him, I wont be able to see him this year coz I'll be flying to Bora for a family team building. But as the saying goes, FAMILY FIRST. Kaskade had been here 2 and 3rd time tomorrow, bet there will be a 4th time. 




YOU ARE THE STAR IN THE NIGHT


SHINING FOR ME BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment