Friday, June 18, 2010

Republiq VIP Launch Party

June 17, Republiq the newest ans hottest club to beat opened its gates to all of its VIPs and their guests. Tim Yap of course as one of the owners headed the toast to a new start.... a new Republiq... A clubbing Republiq!


My friend John Pagaduan the alleged make up artist of Tim Yap invited me and the rest of our barkada to the event. 

Martin , Marx and John 

Me , Marx and John

Our new friend (I forgot her name) , John & Me

Martin , Our new friend Tina & Christmas

Dj Funk Avy was soooooooooo great! 
Grabe I love the live performance!

Here are some pictures of what was there last night






Republiq is so much spacious than Encore.
The lights , laser and strobes are astig!!!  I had sooo much fun... I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment