Friday, June 4, 2010

Sex and the City 2 for this Saturday

Finally.... I thought the movie will be shown here in Manila last May 27, I even made a countdown from 3 weeks prior in Facebook. But anyway there it was, June 2 as announced by Warner Philippines. 

 See... May 27 - Grrrr...!

I had 3 advance screening invites to see the movie, but the invites were just for me. So I did not accept the invite because I want to share the movie experience with my friends who are also SUPER fans of the show since it started.

I've heard alot of comments and some spoilers but I pretend not to hear them, hahah. Alot did not like it, and alot liked it. I think you will definitely like the movie and the experience of it if you see it with co-fans of the show. Guess the one's who did not like the movie were just in a not so good mood because they did not like who they were watching it with ahhaha kidding. 

Sam Jo does not look like Sam Jo here

Every time I'd see a movie, I want the experience to an "EVENT". With friends who I enjoy the company with, dress up, comfy cinema seats, big popcorn accompanied by a big drink. Sit back relax and let the movie entertain you.

One secret... I put myself in the shoes of the protagonist of the movie I am watching. To really feel the character and the situation they are in and that you are watching. Also get good viewing seats that wont cause you a stiff neck and a camp on your legs.

Hopefully I'll be entertained tomorrow.... hehehe.... 

P.S. I am not a fan of SJP but Carrie Bradshaw is my prophet.... = P

No comments:

Post a Comment