Friday, June 4, 2010

Nice Girl & Noty Girl

I just had the chance to listen to the whole album of Ke$ha. I know right, it came out like ages ago. I got to listen and liked the whole album, and guess what Taylor Swift came to mind after hearing the song "Stephen". Stephen is the the 5th track for the album "Animal". 

The song is more of a slow ballady type and part of the lyric goes:

Your my object of affection
My drug of choice
My sick obsession

Stephen
Why won't you call me?
I'm sitting here waiting
Why won't you call me?
Stephen
I'm feeling pathetic
I can't take rejection
Why won't you call me? 

I think Ke$ha is the naughty, grungier version, while Taylor is the nice, clean version as their images and songs show.

I compared it to "Tear Drops in my Guitar" and part 
of the lyrics goes:
Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Two blond, curly haired girl, almost the same age (Taylor 21 , Kesha 23) 

Can't help, but just want to voice out what I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment