Monday, May 31, 2010

All The Lovers - Kylie Minogue Official Music Video

Here is the most anticipated video of All The Lovers by the goddess of love - Kylie Minogue from her 11th album Aphrodite.



The streets all filled up with half naked people making out. As the video progressed, it kept getting better.


The video depicted Kylie as the force that makes people express love and make love.  She is the goddess of love - Aphrodite

Here are my thoughts regarding the video. Though I love it over all.  

1st I love the shoe, very fashionable.

 Of course we can't help but notice the growing 
number of lovers who are joining the orgy.


 

This scene gave me the goosebumps and made me really excited
- the realization part that the video is really something

 Well... Need I say more... 
The goddess showered her force of love all over L.A.


Here is what I think regarding this part.
Kylie got tired for a bit because only a few people were joining the love making. 


The horse was like her reinforcement, coz after the horse passed by, 
the orgy pyramid appeared. 


Here are a few questions tho..

 Bar Code?

Mallows?


Can't wait to see what Kylie has under her sleeves... Aphrodite is very exciting.... 

Mica this is for you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment