Monday, May 31, 2010

COSME XXX

Waking up at 4PM last Saturday, I thought I was really well rested from the toxins of being a working guy (heheh). So I reached for my BlackBerry and begin to scan my events calendar. And yes I have an important event booked for that night. It was "COSME XXX" photo exhibit by photographer Niccolo Cosme. The exhibit is a reflection of Niccolo's 9th year as a photographer and marks his 30th year as a person. 



Honestly I was just expecting photos, but I was in for something really more. Here are some of the art pieces that really grabbed my attention. 







I am not an art critique but the pieces were really great and they really communicate to you. Me naman I almost replied back. (Of course I would not do that, people might think I'm nutts). From running around in the streets of UP Manila area, to this very talented modern day artist. I'm really proud of you man..... 

Here are some of the people who where in the event.
Make up artist Jake Galvez by one of his favorite piece - Katrina Halili

 Lady Gagita and Haronce

Shu Uemura make up artist John Pagaduan and Cosmo magazine friends

Manny Castaneda

 
Jason Tomas with the star of the night - Niccolo Cosme

See more of Niccolo Cosme's work:
http://niccolocosme.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment