Monday, May 10, 2010

hello my name is fabulous...

so, it's about time i got my lazy ass out of sweat pants, so i thought i would do that with a celebrity dress up vlog. it's been a long time coming. so i hope you enjoy lovelies!!!!

the inspiration - ginnifer goodwin in bottega veneta


picking out the outfit


my look





so yay, love this outfit, thanks h&m! the dress and the jacket come from their ah-mazing garden collection. obsessed. my shoes are the genius ravvenn platform from steve madden, hello supermodel legs!!! and the necklace is actually petrified wood, who knew!?!? this look is pretty simple when it comes down to it. i pinned my hair over to a side swept do, super easy just takes a handful of bobby pins and a curling iron. i kept my makeup similar with smokey eye done with purples/pinks and kept the lips nude and shiny.

so tell me, whatcha think?? how'd i do? did i capture the look or fail miserably?

No comments:

Post a Comment