Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Charice" Album Philippine Launch

May 23, 2010 I had the chance to cover Charice's 1st international album launch - "CHARICE" by Warner Music Philippines, for the leading entertainment web magazine in our country. 


The event was held at the Glorietta 4 open park with hundreds of "Chasters" (proper noun for Charice fans) inline to get in the event venue. Despite the heat, fans eagerly waited for the "Newly Crowned Pop Princess".

I had been a fan for her song Pyramid the moment I heard it online. Became a fan ++ when I heard the club remixes of the said song. I love the Jonathan Peters Remix and the Dave Aude remix that the young diva always performs in clubs for the single's promotion.

Being the party boy that I am, I'd always jump up and sing along whenever the Pyramid Club Remixes is played in my suking gimmick spots.

Here are the youtube links of  

Wearing these amazing shoes that her mother Raquel 
bot from ITALY comes with a bag, and collective cost about 2,400 euros

I've always blogged but I had never covered and written professionally, we'll there would always be a 1st time for everything. So there I was in the album launch with butterflies in my tummy. 

The mini concert started at 6:30PM with Charice coming in stage looking very stylish with a pink sleeveless top, slim jean, some incredible light blue strapped up stilettos and finishing the look with some bangles and a great hair do. I was really surprise to see a young lady and not a tweeny bopper. Charice really is 18 years old and fast becoming a young lady in front of the world.    

The Pop Princess sand 7 song from her 1st international album, and a medley of Just Dance, Party int he USA and Rock with You.
I Love You
(Upbeat, cute song - accompanied by her all female dancers)

Thank You

Reset
(The song that she co-wrote and has Tagalog lyrics. Rumored would be her 2nd single)

I Did It For You
All That I Need To Survive
(Mother Raquel's favorite song in the album) 

In This Song
("The story of my life" Charice said) 
Pyramid
(Need I say more?)

Charice never fails to always set her foot on the ground, just what like her mother Raquel always taught her. Greater things will come Charice way because she is very talented and had a kind heart. 

The young diva also reminded the audience member to watch out for a David Foster and Friends in Manila come October of this year. Exciting huh... 

Not just that, Charice has a very big secret surprise to her fans that she would not spill. Could it be the rumor that she will be questing in "Glee"?

Here are some pictures from the event:



No comments:

Post a Comment