Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Then & Now Massive Concert Press Conference

Haven't been blogging for a while.... But after E-games as a Brand manager. This is my next official job - Digital Media Manager for my friend's PR agency. Chris Cahilig Consultancy. Basically in charge of all the Digital and Internet Marketing needs of all our clients. Sweet huh!!!! - This is the future!

Well as you know... Public Relations = Media = Press Conference. So here is my very first press conference... 

The Then & Now Massive Concert press conference. 

TQ mah man! 
"West Side" was the anthem back in the upper city! = P
I think that was 98 -99, the hottest gimmick spot was 
Hard Rock Cafe and West Side was sang everynight there!

SWV
Gave a sample of "Weak" they sounded soooo good!

PM Dawn
Stood just beside me. Big guy....

V Factory 
Who was missing one member

All for 1
Also gave out 2 sample songs for the press

Frankie J. 
Cutie

Jojo - Gorgeous
She looks good in black hair.

Was really rooting to see Diana King. I heard someone say eheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment