Sunday, March 13, 2011

a whoooole lotta leg...

the inspiration:

my take:
so, i wanted to unleash my inner sexy... it's so rarely unleashed that i thought it was only fair. and when i think of crazy hot starlets olivia wilde always comes to mind. hello super sexy!!! what i like best about this look is that it's easy/sexy. not complicated/sexy. i usually barely care enough to get out of sweatpants, so if i'm gonna glam i better be comfy. this look is great. the high neckline and longer sleeve makes the ridiculously short hemline less... well, skanky and the nude pumps just make your legs look 2,000 miles long. it's like they never end. the hair is simple and pulled back, makeup is easy and delicate. the accessories are beyond minimal. this look screams wear me. i wore a super old patterned forever21 dress that i am still in love with and my shoes are a steve madden pump. love. love. love. 

so tell me. did i nail the look? or not? would you rock this look? yes? no? what would you change? 

and if you dig this celebrity dress up make sure to check out my celebrity dress up archive!!!! so many celebrities, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment