Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mary Kay Timewise Press Launch

I got a call from a friend of mine Paulo Sambile for a press launch that he was doing. The Mary Kay Timewise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask and Luminous-Wear Foundation press launch. 

 Cute E-vite for the press launch

He asked me to help and bring in some of the media. So without any hesitations I said "YES" to help out a good friend. 

I was briefed that the event will be an all pink, all cute, pampering SPArty for our friends from the media. Now this is gonna be sooooo cute! There will also be a "Design your cute cupcake" contest. 
Wow this is the kind of event I'd love to be always in. 

Well I have a full time job, so how in the world can I accomplish this task? So I called in my dear friend Jam to help me with the task!

Here are some pictures of the event! 

  Of course presenting Mary Kay Timewise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask and Luminous-Wear Foundation


The Mary Kay beauty line 

 Starting the afternoon with some pink lemonades

 Our yummy pink menu

 Yumm

 Yuuuum

 Yummmy

This one is my fave! Yummmie!

And the cute activity of the afternoon! The "Design Your Cute Cupcake!" 
And here are the entries from our media friends (broadsheets, magazines & blogsphere)

Looks sweet! Cute flowers and colors! 

Oooh there's a heart for love! 

Wonder who will win???

We also have talks from the Mary Kay management


Gorgeous team!

The most awaited pampering SPArty of the event!

 Hannah of flaircandy.com trying on some of the make up

 Friends from Summit Media getting the back massage

My friend Vicky of vickyras.wordpress.com getting a manicure

Honey Andrade of honeyandrade.com choosing the perfect color for her nails

My raket partner Jam Cahilig and Ana Gonzales of anagon.tk


And ofcourse this blog entry wont be complete without a picture of me in it! Yours truly Jason Tomas with bloggers: Ana Gonzales (anagon.tk), Honey Andrede (honey andreade.com) and Krissy Ann Cruz (krissyfied.com).

 
 Of course no one left empty handed but with a little souvenir from Mary Kay

Great party, great experience, great new friends! Always looking forward to the greatest in life!

*Pictures from krissyfied.com, blog-ph.com, vickyras.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment