Friday, March 4, 2011

And Now - I am Officially 30 Years Old

I am officially 30 and a day older! I was really scared, anxious, apprehensive (say it all) about a week ago! Didn't know how to face the big 3.0. I thought it'll be judgment time for me and look back on how I had lived my life and what I had accomplished! 
But hell yeah I was soooooo WRONG! 30 and a day or 2 older is the time when you PARTY have fun and celebrate life!!!!
Holding 30 by the balls as I party like its the end of the world this weekend! 
Thank you for all the greetings and love! To my FAMILY and FRIENDS! Hahahaha! Fuck! Ang drama ko! Lols! Lets just see when you turn 40!
I am really emotional, as I leave the life of a 20's guy!!! But come on life goes one! Ain't no stopping me now!  Just try!

Thank you Papa, Mama, Ahya, Shobe & Shoti! Never really said this out loud but I love you all so much! 
Marx, my best friend! Thank you for always making me feel special specially in desperate times! And always being there for me! You are the best friend and like my katapid that money can give! hahahaha!!!! 
Thank you Lord for the 30 years YOU gave me life & love! To you be all the glory!
Fuck I am 30!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment