Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Best Birthday to Date

Haven't been blogging much and i know I have lotsa backlogs! But lemme just share my birthday pics, celebrated at Bigfish Hed Kandi World Series event last March 5, 2011 at the A-Venue in Makati.

Here are some pictures of the bash!

March 3, 2011 - Dinner & drinks at Bacino's Greenbelt with my fellas! We call our group TeamPOS! Its a collective word we use, cause we sooo many! 


 There is Albert, Marx, Henry, Me, Moks, Tsinrun & Nio. 
On the second pic is Joongee, Marx, Henry, Me, Moks, Tsinrun, Nio and Albert. 

Some of the guys were not able to attend cause the Barcino's connivance was a spur of the moment thing when I suddenly decided to make salubong. And we did! The night was really filled with fun, talks, drinks! Sabi nga nila, swerte daw pag sinasalubong ang birthday! 

Hala taon taon na yan salubungin!!!

March 4, 2011 - The day of my birthday! I decided to spend the day at home with my family. Just chill, relax. The blast is yet to come! 

March 5, 2011 - The actual party! I decided to celebrate and invite all my friends to dinner first at Chilli's Greenbelt 5 - our favorite resto bar!

Kero stuffed toy. gift from Kimpot! 

Marx, Jd and Me - Busog! Buuuurp! 

Then we headed to the Bigfish Head Kandi World Series Party event. Happened that night at the A-Venue in Makati City! And here are the pictures!!!!

Presenting Dj Andy Norman! 

 With Christmas Teotico, Ara Mina + Bernadeth Alison look alike = ) 

 With Marty Martin and the gang!

 Ping, his wife Happy and Allan Javate

 Marty and Me!!! 

 Group Pic with TeamPOS, Dont know where the other guys went, there wer almost 20 of us 
who went in = P

Great party! The best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment