Monday, March 15, 2010

momma's back... and fabulous...

sorry i've been MIA... long uninteresting story which may or may not involve me being rejected for even more acting parts... tear. don't worry i only cry myself to sleep most nights... i kid... well... moving on, the weather here in florida has been out of control beautiful! like 70's and sunny! i just couldn't help myself, it was time to bust out this cute outfit and my new fuschia lipstick!!!
 
top and skirt forever21, socks urban outfitters, shoes steve madden, necklaces banana/j.crew outlets. my lipstick is revlon colorburst in fuschia, it rocks!

so, now that i am totally over my socks and shoes thing, i thought i would just go crazy!!! otk socks! genius! i love this little top and polka dots are so in. i love the subtle pattern mixing with the small polka dots and the floral skirt. and both pieces cost less than 13 dollars!! i wasn't feeling like fixing my hair, so i just let my crazy italian shenanigans go wild! i really just felt breezy. 

so whatcha think? would you wear the socks and shoes trend? how do you feel about mixing patterns? would you do it? do you think there are some patterns that are more "acceptable" to mix than others? tell me? tell me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment