Tuesday, March 2, 2010

home, a tiring whirlwind of fun...

i haven't been home since the holidays and just went for 5 days and just had the best time, i saw so many important people to me! and i crammed them in like sardines!!!!! seriously, i was double booking like it was my job! i haven't been this tired in months, but it feels great!!! i had a few fun fashion moments whilst i was there that i wanted to share!!!
 rodarte for target shorts, banana republic shirt, martin&osa cardi, forever21 jacket, gap tights, & madden girl combat boots. 

so, my friday was just the most fabulous and strange day! i had lunch with a friend that i have not seen in literally 15 years! it was amazing, she is not only a fierce fashionista, she's smoking hot!!! i seriously had the best time, it was absolutely shocking to me how it felt like we hadn't skipped a beat! she's going to be a famous blogger soon, so when her blog is up i will hook you up. any who, i decided to finally get up the courage to rock my shorts and tights combo. i just did it. i also got to shop and hang out with my stud father, my amazing sister, and my even more amazing niece. i felt fresh and super cute and i think showed.
bdg t-shirt, mm couture pants, steve madden shoes. i accessorized with some thin chain necklaces, my new grandpa watch from urban outfitters, a belt my sister found, and my AH-mazing house of harlow peacock ring! 

okay, so this may be my new favorite outfit! i wore this for the baby shower. i wasn't sure who was showing up to this thing, but seeing as i really don't have job, children, or anything that these ladies think of as successful, i had to look really, really good. well, it was a nice group of folks and i had a good time...it wasn't without it's oddities, but we all survived and the future mama seemed to have a great day, so that was my only real concern! but this outfit just oozes fabulous! i thought i would just go for it with the red lipstick. i felt very fashionable with my pleated baggy pants, i love this new trend, comfy and just so damn cute. i felt very european. so whatcha think? do you dig my vacation looks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment