Thursday, March 4, 2010

gossip what!?

hey lovelies! i am trying something new today...a video blog...yes, a vlog...hehe. dirty. well, i have returned to my celebrity dress up, as promised. so, just bare with me, i know that i cut my head off a lot and the camera work is wonky, but it will get better i promise! today the look is one of the gossip girl's, leighton meester, so i hope you enjoy.


my inspiration:
what i wore:
so, as you can see i opted for a cardi instead of vest, mine just didn't work. i think my slimmer skirt works just fine, but i think a fuller skirt or maybe higher socks could've been better, but i'm working with what i got!!! we will try more options next time so hope you enjoyed that little bit of fun! so how does my outfit match up? what would make it better? worse? once again, sorry about the shameful camera work, it will get better, for shiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment